Die casting is a casting method that involves filling a metal permanent mould – known as a die – with liquid metal and allowing it to solidify. The method is widely used in various industries such as automotive, aerospace and electrical engineering.
In the die casting process, metal is poured into the die under the influence of gravity. The die is made of a metal with high heat conductivity, which ensures that the metal cools quickly and produces a dense and fine-grained casting structure.
Die casting is used to produce a wide range of products, including engine and transmission parts, chassis components, tools or machine and plant components. Examples of die casting include engine blocks, cylinder heads, camshafts, pistons, wheel hubs or car wheels.
Adjatech makes technical aluminium castings for the agricultural, construction, automotive, engineering or shipbuilding industries. The metal foundry operates in the following sectors:
– castings for agriculture – castings for tractor parts, parts for agricultural machinery, roller castings
– automotive castings – suspension parts, wheel castings, shaft castings, connector castings
– moulds for pouring plastics and rubber
– die castings – we will make moulds in accordance with the customer’s specifications
– we make castings from customer moulds
– aluminium foundry Poznań
-casts from sand moulds
– casts from wooden models, casts from silicone moulds, casts from plaster moulds, plaster casts
We also manufacture thick-walled cast bushings, cast rollers and shafts, cast drive wheels, cast bodies, aluminium shafts, cast metal plates.
The Adjatech foundry uses aluminium die casting alloys. There is a choice of alloys from the PN, DIN and EN standards or to order, AK11, AK9, 226A and 226D series. In the aluminium foundry it is possible to produce castings with a weight of up to 30 kg and a size of up to 100cm2 using the casting technique in sand moulds or to individual dimensions in metal moulds. We use various types of moulds and only the highest-quality aluminium alloys for the production of castings.