1. General Information
- This policy pertains to the website www.adjatech.pl, operated by Adjatech.
- Adjatech Metalworking Sp. z o. o., located at Gnieźnieńska 26, 62-006 Janikowo. The operator of the website is also the Data Controller for personal data.
- The contact email address for the operator is email@example.com.
- The operator is the Data Controller for your personal data voluntarily provided on the website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Running a classified ads system
- Handling inquiries through forms
- Presenting offers or information
- The website collects information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- By voluntarily entering data into forms that are entered into the operator’s systems.
- By storing cookie files (so-called “cookies”) on end-user devices.
2. Selected Data Protection Methods Used by the Operator
- Login and data entry locations are protected by SSL certificates, ensuring that personal data and login information entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only the operator with the key can read it. Regular backup of data is performed for security purposes. Regular software updates are applied to protect data.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s servers at cyberFolks.pl.
- The hosting company keeps server logs for technical reliability, including:
- Resources identified by URL (requested resource addresses – pages, files)
- Time of request
- Time of response
- Client station name – identified by HTTP protocol
- Information about errors that occurred during HTTP transaction
- URL of the previously visited page (referrer link) in case of access through a referral
- User’s browser information
- IP address
- Diagnostic information related to ordering services through registrars on the website
- Email handling by the operator
4. Your Rights and Additional Information on Data Usage
- In some situations, the Data Controller may share your personal data with other recipients if it is necessary to fulfill a contract with you or to fulfill obligations imposed on the Data Controller. This may include hosting companies on a data processing basis and authorized employees and associates who use data to operate the website.
- Your personal data processed by the Data Controller will not be retained for longer than necessary for activities related to them, as specified by separate regulations (e.g., accounting). Marketing data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Data Controller:
- Access to your personal data
- Correction of your personal data
- Deletion of your personal data
- Restriction of processing
- Data portability
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes specified in point 3.2, including profiling, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights, and freedoms, especially for establishing, pursuing, or defending legal claims.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to use the website.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling, may be taken regarding you to provide services under a contract and for direct marketing by the Data Controller.
- Personal data is not transferred to third countries within the meaning of data protection regulations, meaning it is not transmitted outside the European Union.
5. Information in Forms
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- In some cases, the website may save information facilitating the association of data in the form with the email address of the user filling out the form.
- Data provided in the form is processed for the purpose of the specific form’s function, such as processing a service request or business contact, service registration, etc.
- Each time, the context and description of the form clearly inform what it is used for.
6. Administrator’s Logs
- Information about user behavior on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the website.
7. Important Marketing Techniques
- The operator uses an automated solution to interact with users, such as sending emails to the user after visiting a specific subpage, if the user has consented to receive commercial correspondence from the operator.
8. Information about Cookies
- Cookies are computer data, in particular, text files that are stored on the user’s end device and are intended for use on the website’s web pages. Cookies typically contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device, and a unique number.
- The operator of the website places cookies on the end device of the website user and has access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Maintaining the user’s session (after logging in), so the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on each page of the website.
- Achieving the goals specified above in the “Important Marketing Techniques” section.
- Two basic types of cookies are used within the website: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until they log out, leave the website, or close the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- Web browsing software (web browser) typically allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. Users of the website can change their cookie settings. Internet browser software allows you to delete cookies. Automatic cookie blocking is also possible. Detailed information on this topic is provided in the help or documentation of the internet browser.
- Cookies placed on the end device of the website user may also be used by cooperating entities, in particular, Google (Google Inc. in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. in the USA).
9. Managing Cookies
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, they can change their browser settings. It should be noted that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, and user preferences may hinder or even prevent the use of the website.
- For cookie management, please select the internet browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: